Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #95 today, released on May 19, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 96!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 95 Words Hints Today (May 19, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 95 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: E
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: R
- Word 9: A
- Word 10: F
- Word 11: A
- Word 12: R
- Word 13: G
- Word 14: D
- Word 15: J
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something).
- Word 2: Put on one’s clothes.
- Word 3: Be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject.
- Word 4: A Hindu male religious teacher.
- Word 5: Make a solemn statement or promise undertaking to do something or affirming that something is the case.
- Word 6: Cheerful and lively.
- Word 7: Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity.
- Word 8: Inform someone about a particular matter.
- Word 9: A kind of effervescent beer which is light in colour and body.
- Word 10: Extreme physical or mental suffering.
- Word 11: Audibly; not silently or in a whisper.
- Word 12: A person who spends their time wandering.
- Word 13: Nervously awkward and ungainly.
- Word 14: (In folklore or fantasy literature) a member of a mythical race of short, stocky humanlike creatures
- Word 15: A landing stage or small pier at which boats can dock or be moored.
- Word 16: The extent of the area or subject matter that something deals with or to which it is relevant.
What is the Sedecordle 95 Answer Today? (May 19th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 95 released today on May 19th, 2022:
- Word 1: AVOID
- Word 2: DRESS
- Word 3: EXCEL
- Word 4: SWAMI
- Word 5: SWEAR
- Word 6: MERRY
- Word 7: LARGE
- Word 8: REEDY
- Word 9: AGONY
- Word 10: FUGUE
- Word 11: ALOUD
- Word 12: ROVER
- Word 13: GAWKY
- Word 14: DWARF
- Word 15: JETTY
- Word 16: SCOPE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 96!