Data miners have leaked the upcoming Star Wars May the 4th challenges and rewards.
There have been a few Star Wars x Fortnite collaborations over the years. The first collaboration included a live event at Risky Reels. Once the event ended, there were a set of challenges players could complete.
There were a total of six challenges with each one having three different stages. The rewards included a Jedi Order Banner, First Order Back Bling, and the Jedi Training Emote once players had completed every stage for each challenge.
Last year, players were disappointed at the fact that lightsabers didn’t return for Star Wars day, May 4th. However, there were early rumors that stated lightsabers would be returning in the 20.30 patch update.
That looks to be the case with data miners leaking the lightsabers that were added back into the game along with a new lightsaber and challenges for Star Wars day, May the 4th. Here are all of the challenges and the reward for completing the May the 4th 2022 Star Wars day in Fortnite.
Star Wars Day May the 4th Fortnite Challenges
There’s a total of six challenges to complete this year, none of which are staged like the previous Star Wars Fortnite challenges:
- Survive storm phases while carrying a Lightsaber (5)
- Damage opponents within 30 meters using the E-11 Blaster Rifle (1000)
- Complete a bounty from a Stormtrooper (2)
- Drive a vehicle from Chonker’s Speedway or Logjam Lumberyard to a Stormtrooper Checkpoint (1)
- Land at a Stormtrooper Checkpoint, then place top 25 (2)
- Block hits using a Lightsaber (10)
Star Wars May the 4th Fortnite Rewards
Unfortunately, the only reward players will get this year is a banner icon, which can be earned once you complete five of the above quests.
Here’s what the banner looks like: