Daily Challenges have been re-introduced to Fortnite Battle Royale and all of the possible challenges you may have to complete have been leaked by data-miners.
Since the start of Chapter 2 in Fortnite Battle Royale, no official Patch Notes had been posted by Epic Games, which left the community to wonder what was added and what changes had been made in each update.
Epic finally decided to post Patch Notes for the v11.20 Fortnite update, although it was very basic, but they did announce that Daily Challenges have returned this season, which players can complete to earn XP.
Data-miners have looked through the files that were added in the update and has found all the possible Daily Challenges you may need to complete, all of which can be seen below:
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 All Daily Challenges
- Apply Shields
- Catch Fish
- Catch items from fishing spots at Lazy Lake
- Catch items from fishing spots at Slurpy Swamps
- Catch items from fishing spots at Sweaty Sands
- Catch Weapons
- Damage with Explosives
- Damage with Pickaxe
- Damage with Rares
- Damage with Scoped Weapons
- Damage with SMGs
- Damage to Structures
- Damage with Uncommon Weapons
- Damage to Vehicles
- Damage with Epic Weapons
- Blow up a fishing spot with an Explosive weapon
- Use a Harpoon on a fishing spot
- Catch items from fishing spots
- Gain Health
- Harvest Brick
- Harvest Metal
- Harvest Wood
- Hit Weakpoints
- Outlast enemies in solos or duos
- Outlast enemies in solos or squads
- Pickup each rarity
- Pickup legendary weapons in different matches
- Top 10 solo or duos
- Top 10 solo or squads
- Win a Team Rumble match
- Play Matches
- Play Matches with friends
- Search Ammo Boxes
- Search Ammo Boxes [can be specific to any named POI]
- Search Chests
- Search Supply Drops
- Use throwable items in different matches
- Use traps in different matches
As with previous seasons, you will get a new Daily Challenge every day and you can have a max of three that you can complete if you do not complete them daily and you can replace one challenge a day if needed. Completing them will grant you with XP, which will help you progress in this seasons Battle Pass.
Players did use to complain about the old Daily Challenges as there wasn’t much variety, but looking at the list you can see that Epic have added a lot more to the mix. This Season has been extended by Epic, so you will have more time to complete your challenges, but make sure you complete the Battle Pass before the season ends to claim all of your exclusive rewards.
Do you like the Daily Challenges that have been added? Let us know in the comments section below.