There have been a number of bugs making it’s way into Fortnite Battle Royale lately and some of these bugs have been fixed, ready for release in the next update. Here are the bugs that have been fixed for the next release:
- Fix for Mobile Controls – Several issues have been fixed on mobile, helping to smooth out gameplay, including the issue where players were unable to tap to shoot whilst aiming, left fire button not firing properly and issues with opening chests.
- No Hunting Rifle headshot multiplier at close range – The Hunting Rifle doesn’t always have a headshot muiltiplier at close range, resulting in close range shots having non-critical damage.
- Squadmates marked with ‘dead’ icon when entering DBNO – When squadmates are in a “down but not out” state, they’ll immediately be marked with a ‘dead’ icon, with revived players having this icon for the duration of the match.
- Boogie Bomb – There was a bug with the Boogie Bomb that would allow players to hold an unlimited amount of items once they were hit with the Boogie Bomb. The Boogie Bomb was temporarily removed, but will be added back in version 3.4.0.
At the moment, there are at least 4 bugs that are still being investigated / in development, which you can find on Epics Trello page.
UPDATE: All bug fixes for mobile below
- Unable to tap to shoot while aiming (while not in autorun zone)
- Left fire button not firing properly
- Issues with opening chest.
- ADS/Jump buttons now respond to Release
- Interaction icons on more interaction elements
- Misfire fixed when tapping top-right hamburger menu
- Minimap zoom fixes
- Manually dropping items will not auto-pickup them again