It’s the final day to get the Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass for free
Epic Games announced on February 14th 2019 that players will be able to obtain the Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass for free. In order to obtain the free Battle Pass, players need to complete thirteen free Overtime Challenges by today.
The Overtime challenges were first mentioned in the post announcing the Share the Love event. These challenges were added as previous seasons are usually around ten weeks long, but this season was twelve weeks long. Most players had completed the normal weekly challenges, so Epic decided to add more challenges.
Upon completing thirteen Overtime challenges, players will see this message:
Here is a list of all of the Overtime challenges:
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 47
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges to earn the Season 8 Battle Pass (13)
- Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands (15)
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols (500)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV park (7)
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (3)
- Regain health from a campfire in different matches (3)
- Visit different Named Locations (10)
- Search a Supply Drop in different matches (2)
- Revive a player in different matches (3)
- Visit different waterfalls (7)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (500)
- Search chects or ammo boxes at The Block (7)
- Place Top 10 in Squads with a friend (3)
There’s not long left to complete the challenges, as of writing, there are 13 hours left to complete the challenges. Drop in and complete the challenges before it’s too late.
If you’d like to support us, be sure to use support-a-creator code FORTNITE-INSIDER in the Item Shop. Epic will be rewarding creators with a percentage of the Battle Pass value. If you don’t know how to add a creator click here.