The Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 Challenges were leaked last week but were changed in the v8.10 update.
Last week, the Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 challenges were leaked, however, Epic Games changed some of the challenges. Originally, one of the stage challenges required players to deal damage to players on a zip line and deal damage whilst on a zipline. These have been replaced along with another challenges.
Here are the new Season 8, Week 3 challenges thanks to FortniteGameLAT:
- Stage 1: Destroy Cacti in the Desert
Stage 2: Search ammo boxes in the Snow biome
Stage 3: Search chests in a Jungle
- Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
- Deal headshot damage to opponents.
- Play different Trap Slot items in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Sporints in a single match
Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
Stage 4: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
Stage 5: Visit Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple in a single match
Upon completing four of the seven challenges, players will be granted 5,000 season XP. If players completed all of the weekly challenges, you’ll unlock the Discovery loading screen #3, which will provide the location for a hidden Battle Star:
We’ll have guides to help you complete the challenges tomorrow, so be sure to check them out as soon as the challenges drop!