Struggling with the challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 3? Here’s a cheat sheet to help you complete the challenges.
The Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 challenges are live, which includes a challenge requiring players to “Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen”. The majority of the other challenges are similar to what we’ve seen in previous weeks.
Thanks to ItsEnergie, we have a cheat sheet to help you complete all of the week 3 challenges quicker, which includes the location of the hidden Battle Star for the Discovery challenge which can be collected upon completing all of the week 3 challenges.
You’ll also find the location of the Battle Star location for the “Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen” challenge.
Here’s the Season 8, Week 3 Cheat sheet:
Here are all of the Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 challenges:
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
- Stage 1: Destroy Cacti in the Desert
Stage 2: Search ammo boxes in the Snow
Stage 3: Search chests in a Jungle
- Play different Trap Slot items in a single match (2)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen (1)
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields (7)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle (3)