Here’s a cheat sheet to help you quickly complete all of the Fortnite Dockyard Deal challenges including the location of the hidden T, Boat Launch, Coral Cove, Flopper Pond and Flaming Rings.
Epic Games launched Fortnite Chapter 2 on a Tuesday that brought with it a new mission. Two days later, Epic released another mission to stay on the usual plan of releasing new missions every Thursday.
All challenges now provide players with 52,000 season XP upon completion and as with the previous three missions this season, there’s a total of 11 challenges for players to complete. Completing 8 of the challenges will provide players with the Dockyard Deal loading screen that provides the location of the hidden ‘T’.
You can find the list of Dockyard Deal mission challenges below. If you’d like to view a dedicated guide on some of the challenges, click on any of the highlighted challenges below:
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks (3)
- Search chests at Dirty Docks or Salty Springs (7)
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (250)
- Jump a Motorboat through different flaming rings (3)
- Deal any damage to opponents by shooting exploding gas pump (1)
- Visit the Boat Launch, the Coral Cove, and the Flopper Pond (3)
- Deal damage to enemy structures with Explosive Weapons (200)
- Deal damage to opponents from above (250)
- Land at Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, and Pleasant Park (3)
- Explosive Weapons Eliminations (2)
- Search the hidden ‘T’ found in the Dockyard Deal Loading Screen (1)
Thanks to Fortnite content creator TheSquatingDog, we have a cheat sheet map that marks the locations you’ll need to complete some of the challenges.
The cheat sheet marks the location of the hidden ‘T’ which players can complete after unlocking the loading screen. You’ll also find the different landmarks that you need to visit. Last week, players need to dance at different landmarks, but players simply need to visit Boat Launch, Coral Cove, and the Flopper Pond which are all marked on the cheat sheet. You’ll also find all fo the flaming ring locations which you’ll need a motorboard to jump through them.