Epic Games have announced the Lantern Trials. Here’s how to sign up to the site, and all the challenges and rewards including a free wrap.
Over the last couple of years, Epic has introduced a few different Fortnite trials events, and it appears that the number of these events is increasing.
The Fortnite Zero Build Trials were recently hosted by Epic. It was almost a week ago, and the trials gave players the opportunity to earn a few sprays as well as the Groundsurfer Glider.
Epic Games has announced the return of the Fortnite Lantern Trials. By completing daily tasks and stretch goals, players will be able to obtain a free back bling and wrap. Here’s Everything you need to know about the Fortnite Lantern Trials in 2022.
How to Sign Up to Latern Trials 2022 in Fortnite – Website Link
In order to participate and sign up for the trials, you’ll need to visit the Latern Trials website and sign up with your Epic Games account. Starting today, there will be a new daily challenge that’ll be available on the website.
You’ll be presented with a stretch goal each day, complete one of them and you’ll get some of the better cosmetics.
Lantern Trials 2022 Free Rewards & Challenges – How to Get Free Leadlight Wrap and Dream Lantern Back Bling
Here is when the new daily challenges unlock along with which challenges you need to complete in order to unlock the free Fortnite Leadlight Wrap and the Dream Lantern Back Bling:
- Daily Challenge 1 (April 20 at 4 AM ET – April 20 at 11:59 PM ET): Brawlin’ Bunny Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 2 (April 21 at 12:01 AM ET – April 21 at 11:59 PM ET): Rook’s Eyeroll Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 3 (April 22 at 12:01 AM ET – April 22 at 11:59 PM ET): Sweaty Jonesy Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 4 (April 23 at 12:01 AM ET – April 23 at 11:59 PM ET): Shrug Ranger Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 5 (April 24 at 12:01 AM ET – April 24 at 11:59 PM ET): Previous days Emoticons
- Accomplish 1 Stretch Goal: Leadlight Wrap
- Accomplish 2 Stretch Goals: Dream Lantern Back Bling