There are seven new challenges released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale, with four of these only being available to players who have the Battle Pass and three challenges available for Free Pass players as well. The v5.4 update has been delayed to Thursday (6th September), which means that challenges have been moved to Friday (7th September). Here are the leaked challenges for Season 5, Week 9, according to Fortnite Tracker:
Free Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500)
- Use an ATK (All Terrain Kart) (1)
- Follow the treasure map found in Shifty Shafts (HARD) (1)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Pleasant Park (7)
- Dance off with another player near Loot Lake (1)
- Assault Rifle eliminations (HARD) (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Tomato Temple (HARD) (3)
The challenges for this week seem to be quite simple and similar to challenges in the past with the only exception being the ‘dance off with another player near Loot Lake’ challenge. We will be providing tips on how to complete these challenges when they are released on Friday, as well as the free banner location from the Road Trip challenge #9.
NOTE: Epic could change the challenges at any time, but as it stands, these are the challenges set to be released next. We will keep you updated with the latest.