The Week 8 Challenges of Season 7 in Fortnite Battle Royale are now available to complete.
Seven new challenges are released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale a,d this week is no different. The Season 7, Week 8 challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete. As with every week, there are three free pass challenges and four Battle Pass challenges to complete as seen below:
Click here to view “the Search between a mysterious latch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed” challenge location.
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Place a Cozy Campfire or a Launch Pad in different matches (3)
- Build Structures (250)
- Search between a mysterious latch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed (HARD) (1)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search chests at Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (7)
- Visit … and … in a single match (3)
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match (1)
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match (1)
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match (1)
- Deal damage to opponents whilst riding on a vehicle (100)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (HARD) (3)
As with almost every week, the challenges are easy to complete and have been rehashed from previous challenges. Upon completing four of the seven available challenges, players will be rewarded with 8,000 season XP. If players complete all of the week 8 challenges, you’ll be rewarded with a Snowfall loading screen, which provides the location of the hidden banner.
We’ll have an article to help you complete the “Search between a mysterious latch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed” challenge as soon as possible as well as a cheat sheet map to help complete all of the Season 7, Week 8 challenges as quickly as possible.