They’re finally here. The Fortnite Season 8 Battle pass Overtime Challenges and Rewards are live!
After some uncertainty as to when the Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass challenges and rewards would go live, Epic have finally unlocked the challenges and rewards.
The Overtime challenges and rewards for Season 8 were originally leaked in the v8.50 update, however, a number of players posted their doubts as to whether they would go live, with others suggesting they would go live in Season 9 (go figure).
There’s not as many challenges this season as there were last season due to the amount of time left before Season 9 begins. However, similar to last season, there are three new unlockable styles for some of the Season 8 Battle Pass skins. You can see Fortnite Season 8 Challenges and Rewards below.
Fortnite Season 8 Overtime Challenges
- Complete Any 6 Free Overtime Challenges (6)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 (23)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 (71)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (87)
- Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands (20)
- Place Top 10 in Squads with a friend (3)
- Deal damage to opponents (1,000)
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (3)
- Outland Opponents (500)
- Place Top 25 in Solos (3)
Fortnite Season 8 Overtime Challenge Rewards
The majority of the Overtime challenges provide players with Season XP, however there are three challenges that provide players with new skin styles for the Sidewinder, Ember and Master Key Season 8 Battle Pass skins. You can see images of the styles below.