The challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 have been leaked ahead of time.
The challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 have been leaked ahead of time thanks to Reddit user Kspaar. The challenges will go live at 2 PM UTC or 2:30 PM UTC on Thursday, 14th March. As these challenges have been leaked prior to the next major patch update, it’s very likely some of these challenges will be changed come Thursday. The next update will likely be on Tuesday or Wednesday, and if the challenges do change, we’ll be sure to update the expected week 3 challenges.
Here are the Season 8, Week 3 leaked challenges:
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents whilst riding a Zipline
Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents who are riding a Zipline
- Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
- Use The Baller in different matches
- Play different Trap Slot items in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Sporints in a single match
Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
Stage 4: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
Stage 5: Visit Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple in a single match
One of the leaked challenges, “use the Baller in different matches”, is likely going to be the hamster ball vehicle that was leaked in the v8.00 files. An Epic Games dev replied to a question in the AMA post on Reddit a few weeks back stating they are working on a one player vehicle, and this hamster wheel is likely what they were referring to. You can see the hamster wheel vehicle in the background in the image below:
As mentioned at the beginning of the post, these challenges could change in next weeks update, but we’ll keep you updated if they do change.