Here are all of the leaked challenged for Fortnite Season 9, Week 6.
Epic Games release new challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale on a weekly basis and completing these challenges award players with Battle Stars which will help to progress in Tier in the Season 9 Battle Pass. If players have already reached Tier 100 for this seasons Battle Pass, you will receive XP for completing the challenges instead.
The challenges for Season 9, Week 6 have already been leaked by data-miner @FireMonkeyFN and can be seen below.
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Staged Challenge: Land at … (5)
- Land at Lucky Landing (1)
- Land at Loot Lake (1)
- Land at Shifty Shafts (1)
- Land at Frosty Flights (1)
- Land at Haunted Hills (1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Staged Challenge: … at a Hot Spot
- Search chests at a Hot Spot (3)
- Search ammo boxes at a Hot Spot (3)
- Eliminations at a Hot Spot (1)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200)
- Use a Storm Flip in different matches (3)
- Use different vehicles in a single match (2)
- Eliminate opponents in The Block of Fatal Fields (3)
The challenges for this week are quite easy to complete, but we will be releasing the Cheat Sheet as soon as it is available. Once you have completed any four challenges for this week, you will be awarded with 6,000 XP and completing six of this weeks challenges will award you with a Fortbyte.
The loading screen has already been leaked and can be seen below:
There is no Battle Star hidden in this weeks loading screen, but there will be likely be a Fortbyte challenge which will reference this screen. How many Fortbytes have you unlocked so far? Let us know in the comments below.