The official challenges for Fortnite Season 9, Week 7 have just been released and can be seen here.
The challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale Season 9, Week 7 have just been released and can be seen below. There is only one staged challenge in this weeks challenges and they are quite straightforward.
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (7)
- Search ammo boxes in different named locations (7)
- Suppressed Weapon Eliminations (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (200)
- Staged Challenge: Visit … and … in a single match
- Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match (1)
- Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single match (1)
- Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a single match (1)
- Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match (1)
- Eliminations from 5m or less (3)
The challenges for this week are quite easy, however we will be releasing a Cheat Sheet as soon as it is available. Once you have completed any four challenges from this weeks challenges, you will be awarded with 7,000 XP which will help you progress in level.
Completing six of this weeks challenges awards you with a Fortbyte, which will put you one step closer to encrypting the Fortbyte mystery. New Fortbytes are released on a daily basis and we cover all Fortbytes as soon as they are released. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, @Fortnite_BR and turn website notifications on for the latest Fortbyte guides.
Once you have completed all of this weeks challenges and providing you have completed all previous weeks challenges, you will unlock the following loading screen from the Utopia Challenges:
As the challenges has been leaked previously by data-miners, we know the location of the Battle Star and you can see the exact location here.
Are you keeping up with the Fortnite challenges this season?