Here are the leaked challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale Season 9, Week 8.
New challenges are released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale on Thursdays and the challenges for Season 9, Week 8 have been leaked by data-miners beforehand. There is a possibility that the challenges could change, however it is very unlikely.
Here are the challenges that will be released tomorrow for Fortnite Season 9, Week 8:
- Apply shields (400)
- Visit different clocks (3)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall (7)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles (500)
- Staged Challenge: Land at …
- Stage 1: Land at Paradise Palms (1)
- Stage 2: Land at Neo Tilted (1)
- Stage 3: Land at Mega Mall (1)
- Stage 4: Land at Pleasant Park (1)
- Stage 5: Land at Junk Junction (1)
- Use a volcano vent, air vent, and a zipline in a single match (1)
- Eliminations outside of named locations (5)
Completing any four of the challenges will grant players with an additional 8,000 XP, which will increase your level. Completing six of the challenges for this week will unlock another Fortbyte.
The challenges for this week are fairly straightforward, but we will be issuing guides where necessary to help you complete the challenges once they have gone live. The loading screen you will unlock for completing all of the challenges for this week can be seen below:
There is no Battle Star hidden in this image as there was one for the loading screen for Season 9, Week 7. This loading screen will likely be referenced one of the Fortbyte challenges releasing this week.
We will be publishing the official challenges and Cheat Sheet as soon as they are unlocked and we also cover all of the Fortbyte Challenges once they are available, so make sure you follow us on Twitter, @Fortnite_BR for the latest Fortnite news and turn website notifications on.