The Fortnite Season X, Week 3 challenges have been leaked. The week 3 challenges/missions are Worlds Collide. Here’s all the mission objectives and rewards.
Epic Games decided to remove weekly challenges and instead replace them with missions and objectives. Daily challenges were also removed with those being replaced with limited time mission objectives.
Missions and their objectives are far more rewarding than the weekly challenges we’ve seen in previous seasons. Not only do players earn XP and Battle Star rewards, but cosmetics too, something which wasn’t available as a reward by completing weekly challenges. Owning the Season X Battle Pass will provide players with far more cosmetics than any of the previous seasons if you complete the mission objectives.
Upon completing all of the mission objectives/challenges, players are able to prestige them in order to earn further rewards with one catch, the challenges/objectives are harder (slightly).
A new mission will be added for Fortnite Season X, Week 3 tomorrow, and the objectives/challenges were leaked ahead of time by dataminers from today’s v10.10 Fortnite patch update. You can see the leaked challenges/missions and their objectives and rewards below.
Fortnite Season X Week 3 Leaked Worlds Collide Mission – All Objectives/Challenges (Normal)
Here’s all the objectives you’ll need to complete for the Season X, Week 3 Worlds Collide mission.
- Use a Rift (1)
- Visit a Rift Zone (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake (200)
- Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake (1)
- Eliminate opponents in the desert (3)
- Search chests at Loot Lake (3)
- Consume foraged mushrooms (10)
You can see guides for completing the relevant challenge by clicking on the objectives below:
Fortnite Season X Week 3 Leaked Worlds Collide Mission – All Objectives/Challenges (Prestige)
Once you’ve completed the normal challenges above, you’ll be able to prestige them to be provided with more challenging objectives and more rewards.
- Use Rifts (4)
- Search chests in Rift Zones (5)
- Eliminate opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake (3)
- Visit cube memorials in the desert and by a lake (1)
- Eliminate opponents at Paradise Palms or Fatal Fields (4)
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Lucky Landing (7)
- Consume foraged mushrooms in a single match (5)
Fortnite Season X Week 3 Leaked Worlds Collide All Mission Rewards
- Complete any 1 objective/challenge – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 2 objectives/challenges – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 3 objectives/challenges – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 4 objectives/challenges – 5,000 XP
- Complete any 5 objectives/challenges – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 6 objectives/challenges – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 7 objectives/challenges – Rift Rider Glider Cosmetic
- Complete any 8 objectives/challenges – 1,000 XP
- Complete any 9 objectives/challenges – 1,000 XP
- Complete any 10 objectives/challenges – 1,000 XP
- Complete any 11 objectives/challenges – Spray
- Complete any 12 objectives/challenges- 1,000 XP
- Complete any 13 objectives/challenges – 1,000 XP
- Complete any 14 objectives/challenges – Catalyst outfit/skin Snowstorm style
Upon completing any of the 7 mission objective/challenges, players will be rewarded with the Rift Rider Glider. The glider is of rare rarity and the description of the cosmetic reward reads, “Cruise the dimensional highway”. The glider is part of the Drift set. Here’s a look at the Rift Rider Glider reward:
Upon completing all of the normal and prestige objectives for the Worlds Collide mission will reward players with a new skin style for the Catalyst skin called Snowstorm. Here’s what the skin style reward looks like:
Once the Worlds Collide mission challenges/objectives are released, we’ll be posting guides for the objectives that require it followed by a cheat sheet. Be sure to turn on website notifications.