Here’s a cheat sheet for the Fortnite Season X, Week 3 Worlds Collide Challenges/Objectives to help complete them as quickly as possible.
Two new missions are available for Fortnite Battle Royale today, Worlds Collide and The Leftovers. The Leftovers mission is the limited time objectives/challenges with one new objective unlocking each day.
The Worlds Collide mission objectives are essentially the Season X, Week 3 challenges, but as we already know, Epic decided to remove the official tag of weekly challenges and replaced them with missions.
Upon completing the normal objectives for Worlds Collide, you can presitge them, which will unlock a new set of challenges. These are harder than the normal challenges and provide additional rewards for players. Below you can find cheat sheets for the Season X, Week 3 Worlds Collide mission challenges.
Fortnite Season X Week 3 Worlds Collide Mission – All Objectives/Challenges (Normal)
Here’s a cheat sheet by ItsEnergie for the normal Worlds Collide challenges/objectives. The cheat sheet marks the location of the memorial to a cube in the desert and by a lake. You’ll also find the rift locations and where to consume foraged mushrooms. You can click on the challenges/objectives to see a guide on how it is completed.
- Use a Rift (1)
- Visit a Rift Zone (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake (200)
- Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake (1)
- Eliminate opponents in the desert (3)
- Search chests at Loot Lake (3)
- Consume foraged mushrooms (10)
Fortnite Season X, Week 3 Worlds Collide Prestige Challenges/Objectives Cheat Sheet
Once you’ve completed the normal challenges, you’ll be able to prestige the missions to complete an additional 7 challenges/objectives. These are similar to the normal ones, only harder. Here’s a cheat sheet for the prestige objections once again thanks to ItsEnergie. You can also click on the challenge articles below for a more in-depth guide:
- Use Rifts (4)
- Search chests in Rift Zones (5)
- Eliminate opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake (3)
- Visit cube memorials in the desert and by a lake (1)
- Eliminate opponents at Paradise Palms or Fatal Fields (4)
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Lucky Landing (7)
- Consume foraged mushrooms in a single match (5)
Fortnite Worlds Collide Mission Challenges Rewards
Completing challenges/objectives are more rewarding this season. Players can unlock additional cosmetics for each mission. For the Week 3 Worlds Collide mission, players can unlock a spray, a Snowstorm style for the Catalyst skin, and the Rift Rider glider, all of which can be seen below: