Here is a Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Season X, Week 5 Blockbuster Challenges/Objectives to help you complete them as soon as possible.
Epic have introduced Missions to Fortnite Battle Royale in Season X/10 and there are two types of Missions that are released on Thursdays. One type of Mission is a Limited Time Mission and this is where players will be awarded the Loading Screens. The other type of Mission can be completed any time this season and there are seven normal challenges/objectives and seven prestige to complete.
For Fortnite Season X, Week 5, the Limited Time Mission is called Catastrophic and one objective is released every day. All of these objectives/challenges have already been leaked by data-miners and can be seen here.
The new Mission added for Fortnite Season X, Week 5 is called Blockbuster. You can see all of the normal challenges/objectives for this Mission below.
- Land in Dusty Depot, then visit the Meteor in a single match (1)
- Harvest materials at the Block (300)
- Land at a run down Hero Mansion and an abandoned Villain Lair (1)
- Deal damage while being affected by low gravity (250)
- Search between a basement film camera, a snowy stone head and a flashy gold big rig (1)
- Consume fruit, mushrooms, or glitched foraged items (10)
- Claim Vending Machines in different matches (3)
The prestige challenges/objectives that are available for this Mission can be seen below:
- Eliminations at Dusty Depot or the Meteor (3)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at the Block (7)
- Search chests at an abandoned Hero Mansion or Villain Lair (7)
- Deal damage with explosive weapons (500)
- Search between a rotary phone, a fork-knife, and a hilltop house full of Carbide and Omega posters (1)
- Consume fruit, mushrooms, or glitched forages items in a single match (8)
- Harvest materials at the Block or Dusty Depot in a single match (300)
Here is a Cheat Sheet, created by @thesquatingdog to help you complete all of the objectives/challenges for the Blockbuster Mission. You can click on the challenges above if you need a more detailed guide on how to complete the challenges.
Once you have completed seven of the challenges/objectives for the Blockbuster Mission, you will unlock Renegade Rollers, which can be seen below:
Once you have completed all fourteen challenges/objectives, you will unlock a new Skin Style for the Tilted Teknique Skin called Wildstyle. Here is a look at this style in-game: