Here’s the locations of where you can find and destroy the teddy bears at Holly Hedges.
When the v12.50 Fortnite update was released a few weeks ago, data-miners leaked additional challenges which Epic promised to release in the blog post announcing the extension to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2.
The challenges are called ‘Location Domination’ and two weeks ago, the first part of the challenges were released. There’s a total of 10 challenges for players to complete which are staged challenges. Upon completion of all the challenges, players are granted a total of 900,000 XP. With this season being more of a grind than last season, players need as much XP as they can get.
Part 2 of the Location Domination Fortnite challenges release today, and thanks to data-miners, we know exactly what the challenges will be ahead of time. One of the challenges requires players to destroy teddy bears at Holly Hedges. In part 1, players need to destroy gnomes.
If you’re not already aware, Epic have released some secret challenges in the past few weeks that grants players XP upon completion. Some of these challenges have been based on gnomes and teddy bears around the Fortnite map, a small story line that’s running this season for those challenge seekers looking to get as much XP as possible.
Although Epic provide the location of where you can find and destroy teddy bears, it’s still a hassle to find them in all the houses that are in Holly Hedges. We’ve created a guide with all the teddy bear locations to help you complete this challenge as quickly as possible.
Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges Fortnite
You’ll need to destroy quite a few teddy bears at Holly Hedges and here’s the locations of where to find them.
Fortnite Teddy Bear Locations
- North West on the floor by the large tree.
- Blue house north west of Holly Hedges. The teddy bear is towards the back right of the house by a tent and a fireplace.
- In the blue house mentioned above, you’ll find a teddy bear as you run up the stairs.
- Bottom of the blue house. If entering from the front door, go left and left again. There’ll be one by the striped couch.
- Towards the left of the garden centre by a till, there’ll be a teddy bear in the corner.
- Where all the metal shelves are by the garden centre, there’ll be a bear next to a shelf and a wooden pallet.
- The tall green coloured house towards the south east of Holly Hedges. Go up the first set of stairs and go left. You’ll find a teddy in the corner by the bed.
- In the same house as above, go up one floor and you’ll find one to the left of the gnome looking through the telescope.
- The Grey house towards the south east side is home to a teddy bear on the second floor by the bed.
Here’s a map of Holly Hedges with all the teddy bear locations marked on it.