Here is a Cheat Sheet to help you complete all of the Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 1 Week 5 The Lowdown Mission Challenges.
A new Mission is released every week on Thursdays in Fortnite Battle Royale and this season, there are eleven objectives/challenges to complete for each Mission. As this season no longer requires Battle Stars, players now need to find hidden letters in the weekly Loading Screens.
These Loading Screens are awarded to players who have completed eight of the eleven challenges for each Mission and only when they have the Loading Screen unlocked will they be able to see the hidden letter in-game.
The Lowdown Mission was released earlier today in Fortnite and you can see all of the challenges you need to complete for this week below. You can also click on the two challenges below for a guide on where to find all of the E.G.O Outposts on the map.
Fortnite Challenges Week 5
- Search Chests at E.G.O. outposts (7)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a Motorboat (500)
- Visit different E.G.O. outposts (5)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3)
- Revive a teammate in different matches (3)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (7)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (200)
- Eliminations at Craggy Cliffs or Salty Springs (3)
- Reboot a teammate (1)
- Assist teammates with Eliminations (7)
- Search the hidden ‘N’ found in the The Lowdown Loading Screen (1)
Although the challenges for this week are fairly easy, we do have a Cheat Sheet, thanks to TheSquatingDog, that marks the locations of all the places you will need to visit to complete your challenges for this week.
The Cheat Sheet highlights the E.G.O Outposts, where the Reboot vans are located, and where you can find the hidden letter ‘N’ for this week:
Make sure you collect all of the FORTNITE letters this season as finding all of them will unlock the Mystery Skin for this season.