Here are the official Fortnite v11.31 Patch Notes that have been released by Epic Games for all the Battle Royale changes that have been made.
The v11.31 Fortnite update went live earlier today and there are a few changes that have been made. Battle Labs is a new LTM that has been added to Fortnite Battle Royale in this update and there are also many bug fixes that have been made.
The Playground mode has also been moved under the Creative mode and you can access the Creative maps by queuing for Creative and choosing “Play” instead of “Create.” Here are the changes that have been made in this update:
Official Fortnite v11.31 Patch Notes
- Introducing Battle Lab:
- Jump into your own Battle Royale island and set the rules! Select from favorite LTM loot pools, set up combat scenarios with the new Bot Grenades, and create your own mode by setting options like gravity and fall damage.
- Fill your game with up to 15 friends on your own island, or matchmake with default options in a public Battle Lab.
- New home for Playground:
- Looking for Playground? We’ve incorporated Playground under Creative. Play Creative maps with others by queuing for Creative and choosing “Play” instead of “Create.”
We have temporarily disabled the DirectX 12 beta. Thank you for participating — we’ve gained valuable information. We’re going to make some improvements and re-open the doors in early 2020.
Here are all of the bug fixes that were made in today’s update:
- Continued to make improvements regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- The Fire/Build button on mobile devices is no longer unavailable when the Glider Redeploy button is shown.
- Resolved an issue involving players being unable to exit the HUD Layout Tool on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue involving being able to see the Edit option on enemy walls.
- The “Eliminations without aiming down sights” Dive! Challenge is now tracking progress properly.
- Resolved an issue involving the “Join Party” option through “Joinable Parties” not working on controller.
- The Item Shop countdown timer no longer appears out of sync for different players.
- Resolved stability issues.
There are still many issues that still need to be fixed in future updates and we have compiled a list of the issues that Epic are aware of and currently finding fixes for below:
- Missing UI notification when joining a party
- Inaccessible chatbox
- POI names not appearing in replays
- Players may respawn in Team Rumble with 1 HP
- Quick Bar inadvertently defaulted off on consoles/PC
- Refunding can block input in Lobby
- Several cosmetics have visual issues
- Unable to place trap if trap icon hasn’t finished loading
- Inventory cursor momentarily beginning on third item slot
- Temporarily unable to move or do any other action after Emoting
- Unusable boat in the Eye Land landmark pier
- Quick Bar icons taking a long time to load
- Increase in Sniper Rifle projectile discrepancies
- View all rewards screen showing lock icon above the description of unlocked rewards
- Push-to-talk spectating issue with controllers
- Boats can sometimes destroy stairs/ramps
- Skull Trooper Challenge rewards players will Battle Stars
- Players cannot disable Parental Controls