Here is the Cheat Sheet for the Week 6 Hunted and the Hunted Mission to help you complete all of the challenges/objectives in Fortnite Battle Royale.
A new Mission is released in Fortnite Battle Royale every week on Thursdays and the Chapter 2, Week 6 Mission has been released and is called Hide and Seek. As with all of the Missions this season, there are eleven objectives/challenges to complete.
Completing eight of the challenges will unlock the new Loading Screen, which contains a hidden letter for FORTNITE. Battle Stars are no longer needed this season in order to progress in the Battle Pass so letters are now hidden in the Loading Screens.
Here are all of the challenges you need to complete for the Hide and Seek Mission.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 6 Challenges
- Land at Frenzy Farms, Slurpy Swamp, Sweaty Sands (3)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, 300 metal (3)
- Eliminations at Frenzy Farms or Sweaty Sands (3)
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (7)
- Consume foraged items (10)
- Deal damage to opponents with a pickaxe (100)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak spots while harvesting (1)
- Hit headshots (10)
- Visit landmarks in a single match (5)
- Eliminations in different matches (5)
- Search the hidden “I” found in the Hide and Seek screen (1)
You can click on the challenge above for a more detailed guide on how and where to find the hidden letter for this week.
All of the challenges for this week are fairly easy to complete however TheSquatingDog has created a Cheat Sheet on how and where to complete these challenges, which can be seen below:
The majority of the challenges for this season so far have been self explanatory and should not take much time to complete, most likely to help players to get familiar to the new map and where each location is.
Be sure to find all of the hidden letters this season as it will unlock the Mystery Skin, which is easier to get from previous seasons. How are you finding Fortnite Chapter 2 so far? Let us know in the comments section below.