The Fortnite Season 7, Week 9 challenges will go live tomorrow at 2pm UTC, but the challenges have been leaked ahead of time.
Seven new challenges will be available to complete tomorrow, which will be unlocked at 2pm UTC. All of the Season 7, Week 9 challenges have been leaked ahead of time although the challenges for Free Pass and Battle Pass may be incorrect. Here are the leaked challenges for Season 7, Week 9, thanks to FortniteGameLAT:
Free Pass Challenges
- Use a Sneaky Snowman in different matches (3)
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a sundial
- Stage 2: Dance on top of an oversized cup of coffee
- Stage 3: Dance on top of a giant metal dog head
- Shotgun Eliminations (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Complete timed trials in an x-4 Stormwing Plane (3)
- Stage 1: Land at Retail Row
- Stage 2: Land at Frosty Flights
- Stage 3: Land at Haunted Hills
- Stage 4: Land at Shifty Shafts
- Final Stage: Land at Dusty Divot
- Pop Golden Balloons (10)
- Eliminate opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row.
As with most challenge weeks, the week 9 challenges are fairly straightforward and easy to complete. As it’s week 9, players will be rewarded with 9,000 season XP once four of seven challenges have been completed.
The Snowfall loading screen for week 9 was leaked in the v7.30 files, showing the Snowfall skin (The Prisoner) breaking out. Players will be able to unlock the skin once sixty weekly challenges have been completed. Once the challenges are live, players will be able to unlock the skin, however, players will have to complete 60 from the 63 challenges that will be available.
The Snowfall skin (The Prisoner) will have four different stages, but the requirement to unlock these stages are unknown. If you haven’t already and would like to check out the leaked Snowfall skin as well as each stage you can unlock, you can check it out here.
We’ll be posting guides and tips on how to complete the Season 7, Week 9 challenges quickly. Be sure to follow us and turn on notifications on Twitter @Fortnite_BR and turn on website notifications.