Here are the new Limited Time Mission Objectives that will be added to Fortnite Battle Royale tomorrow. The rewards for completing the objectives have also been leaked.
Epic have introduced Limited Time Missions to Fortnite Battle Royale in Season X and the first Limited Time Missions will be replaced tomorrow. These Missions have replaced the Daily Challenges from previous seasons and a new objective is unlocked daily.
In the v10.00 Fortnite Update, data-miners managed to find and leak the new files that were added and data-miner @FortTory found the next Limited Time Mission that will be added tomorrow called Shootout at Sundown and has leaked all the objectives for this mission, which can be seen below. All of the B.R.U.T.E Squad Limited Time Mission Objectives are available now but will be replaced tomorrow.
Shootout at Sundown Limited Time Mission – All Leaked Objectives
Here are all of the objectives players will need to complete for this mission:
- Place Top 10 in Solo or Duo Matches (2)
- Pistol Eliminations (2)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Tilted or Junk Junction (7)
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (200)
- Pick up an item of each rarity (1)
- Land at Tilted or Fatal Fields in different matches (3)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (500)
Here are the rewards you can earn for completing the objectives:
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 5 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) objectives completed – 2,000 XP
The Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen in awarded to players who complete three objectives and can be seen below.
Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen (Uncommon) – This town ain’t big enough…
As with the B.R.U.T.E Squad Limited Time Mission, a new objective will be released every day. As of writing, the B.R.U.T.E Squad Limited Time Mission objectives are all available to complete and will be replaced by the Shootout at Sundown Limited Time Mission.
Have you completed all of the B.R.U.T.E Squad Limited Time Mission Objectives? Let us know in the comments below.