The Fortnite challenges for Season 8, Week 2 have been leaked ahead of time.
It’s almost been a week since Fortnite Season 8 went live along with the week 1 challenges and the Fortnite Season 8, Week 2 challenges have been leaked ahead of time thanks to the leakers over on the r/FortniteLeaks subreddit.
As with all of the previous weekly challenges, there will be four Battle Pass challenges and three Free Challenges. You can view the challenges below, although the free and Battle Pass challenges will likely differ once the official challenges are released.
FORTNITE SEASON 8, WEEK 2 Leaked Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with a pirate cannon
- Gain health from apples and medkits
- Land at the block, dusty divot, polar peak, snobby shores and paradise palms
Battle Pass CHALLENGES
- Search a chest in different named locations in a single match
- Eliminations in Salty Springs or Haunted Hills
- Deal damage to descending supply drops
- Visit the furthest north, south, east and west points of the island
If these leaked challenges are correct and don’t change, there will be two new challenges, deal damage to opponents with a pirate cannon and visit the furthest north, south, east and west points of the island.
The dealing damage with a pirate cannon could prove to be tricky as the cannons only appear in certain locations on the map, and you’ll have to hope you come across an enermy whilst you’re by a cannon. Although the amount of damage you’ll need to deal with the cannon hasn’t been datamined, it’s likely going to be a small number.
The visiting the north, south, east and west points of the island will be easy to complete, especially as each point doesn’t need to be visited in one match.
Upon completing all of the Season 8, Week 2 challenges, players will be rewarded with the Discovery challenge week 2 loading screen which will provide the location of the hidden banner.