Epic release new challenges every week, usually on Thursdays, for Fortnite Battle Royale, and the challenges for Season 5, Week 10 have just been unlocked. There are seven challenges this week as usual, with three free pass challenges and four Battle Pass challenges. Here is a cheat sheet for the Season 5, Week 10 challenges created by Twitter user ItsEnergie to help you complete the challenges as quickly as possible.
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search Jigsaw puzzle pieces in basements (7)
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20)
- Eliminate opponents (HARD) (10)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search chests in Salty Springs (HARD) (1)
- Deal damage to opponents (5,000)
- Search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green (HARD) (1)
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park (1)
The cheat sheet map highlights the main challenges for this week including the locations of the Jigsaw puzzle pieces found in basements across the map. When going to the basements, you’ll find a jigsaw piece that you have to search. In order to complete the challenge you need to search seven pieces and you’ll find seven locations of the jigsaw pieces on the map.
Also marked on the cheat sheet is the Battle Star you’ll find when searching between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green. The Battle Star can be found north east of Lazy Links.
The Season 5, Week 10 challenges are the final set of challenges for the season. Upon completing four of the seven challenges this week, you’ll earn ten thousand XP which’ll help tremendously if you’re still trying to level up.