The Fortnite challenges for Season 6, Week 9 are now unlocked and available to complete. After this weeks challenges, there is only one week left. There has been no official word from Epic as to when Season 7 will start, but it’s likely to be around December 7th. The challenges for Season 6 only has one hidden reward left, and that’s the second stage of the final Hunting Party challenge. Here are all of the challenges for Season 6, Week 9:
Free Pass Challenges
- Get 30s of airtime in a vehicle (30)
- Get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards (3)
- Stage 1: Consume Mushrooms (5)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade (300)
- Deal damage to opponent structures with Dynamite (10,000)
- Rocket or Grenade Launcher Eliminations (3)(HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Grenades to opponents (100)(HARD)
Completing any 4 of the 7 challenges will grant players 9,000 season XP. These challenges aren’t particularly hard to complete and the only challenge that may take more time than the other challenges is the “Get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards” challenge. We’ll be posting an article on the locations of these boards so you can complete them quicker.
- Read more: v6.31 will introduce a buff to shotguns
- Read more: Wreck it Ralph mashup possibly coming to Fortnite
In Season 6, there’s either a hidden banner or Battle Star to find as part of the Hunting Party challenges which can only be completed once you complete that weeks challenges entirely. Here is the loading screen for the Hunting Party challenge that’ll reveal the location of the hidden Battle Star:
We’ll have the location of the Battle Star for you as well as a cheat sheet, so stay tuned for that!