Struggling with the challenges for Season 7, Week 4 in Fortnite? Here’s a cheat sheet to help you! Locations for NOMS letters, Fireworks and Expedition Outposts.
There are new challenges that are released every week, usually on Thursdays, in Fortnite Battle Royale and this week is no different. Seven new challenges can be completed by Battle Pass players, three of which can be completed by Free Pass players. The challenges for Season 7, Week 4 are now live and here’s a Cheat Sheet, created by @thesquatingdog to help you complete them:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5)
- Launch Fireworks (3)
- Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (HARD) (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (1)
- Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles (1)
- Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes (1)
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (100)
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (HARD) (3)
When you have completed any four of the seven challenges for this week, you will be awarded with 5,000 XP.
Once you have completed all the challenges for this week and providing you have completed all the previous challenges, you will unlock the following loading screen from the Snowfall Challenges:
You can view the secret banner location here.