Struggling to complete the challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 7? Here’s a cheat sheet for the week 7 challenges to help you complete them faster.
The Fortnite Season 8, Week 7 challenges are now available to complete after unlocking at 3:30 PM BST. As is the standard with challenges, there are three free challenges and four Battle Pass challenges.
The Week 7 challenges are pretty straightforward, and most of them don’t really require a cheat sheet.
However, if you don’t know where the locations of the Pirate Camps are, the always reliable cheat sheet created by The Squating Dog will help you out.
If you complete all of the Week 7 challenges, you’ll unlock the Week 7 Discovery Challenge banner, which will provide the location of the free, hidden Battle Star. You can find the location of the Battle Star on the cheat sheet below:
As you can see, the cheat sheet also marks the two locations where you need to search chests, Snobby Shores and Loot Lake. You can also find all of the zipline locations on the map, helping you to complete the dealing damage ziplines challenge.
Here are all of the Fortnite Season 8, Week 7 Challenges:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (100)
- Visit Pirate Camps in a single match (3)
- Staged Challenge: Visit … and … in a single match (1)
- Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match (1)
- Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match (1)
- Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match (1)
- TIP: Fastest way to visit three Pirate Camps in a single match.
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage to players from above (500)
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores (7)
- Staged Challenge:
- Deal damage to opposing players while riding the Zipline
- Deal damage to opposing players who are riding the Zipline
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5)