The Fortnite Item Shop had updated to display all of the Fortnite skins and cosmetics available for 1st January 2019. The item shop features a brand new Fortnite skin, DJ Bop.
The Fortnite Item shop featured Disco Diva, a brand new Rare Fortnite skin costing 1,200 V-Bucks. The skin is part of the Funk ops set which was also available to purchase as a bundle for 3,040 V-Bucks however, the price would be lower for those who already own a cosmetic in the bundle. Yesterday’s item shop also featured the sparkler emote which was last available in July as well as Suglarplum, Nitelite and Electro Swing.
Here are all the skins and cosmetics available in the item shop today:
- Peekabo Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- DJ Bop Skin (Legendary) – 2,000 V-Bucks
- Nite Nite Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Pick Squeak Pickaxe (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Liteshow Skin (Uncommon) – 800 V-Bucks
- Drop The Bass Emote (Rare) – 800 V-Bucks
- Glow Rider Glider (Uncommon) – 500 V-Bucks
- Nite Owl Pickaxe (Rare) – 800 V-Bucks
- Pumpernickel Emote (Rare) – 500 V-Bucks
- Yee-Haw Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
Here are the Fortnite skins and cosmetics that were available in the item shop on 31st December 2018: