The Fortnite Item Shop has updated to display the new cosmetics available to purchase on Tuesday 26th February 2019.
The Fortnite Item Shop is updated daily to display different skins, pickaxes, gliders, emotes and (sometimes) wraps available to purchase. Yesterday’s item shop featured the new Revel and Rebolt skins as well as Nara and Taro. The Tracker skin made it’s way back into the store after it’s last appearance 342 days ago.
Season 8 of Fortnite Battle Royale starts on Thursday 28th February, so there likely will only be one new skin available to purchase before the season ends. We’ve already had two teasers for the new season which you can view here.
- Free Wrap: Here’s how to get a FREE Cuddle Hearts Wrap from 8th February onwards.
- Check out the 3d Fortnite visualizer cosmetic combo tool here
Fortnite Item Shop
Here are the cosmetics available in the item shop today:
- Fate Skin (Legendary) – 2,000 V-Bucks
- Paradox Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Vision Pickaxe (Rare) – 800 V-Bucks
- Lace Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Fated Frame Pickaxe (Rare) – 800 V-Bucks
- Split Wing Glider (Epic) – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Equilibrium Glider (Uncommon) – 500 V-Bucks
- Steelsight Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Showstopper Emote (Rare) – 500 V-Bucks
- Cliffhanger Pickaxe (Rare) – 800 V-Bucks
- Battle Pass Tiers (Epic) – 600 V-Bucks
- Tactics Officer Skin (Uncommon) – 800 V-Bucks
- Intensity Emote (Epic) – 800 V-Bucks