The bottom left corner shows the time it will take to get from one point to the other (by running) and also the distance in meters between the different points. There is no limit as to how many points you can place on the map.
It takes players 45 secs to travel across a square and 64 secs diagonally.
This will be useful to players that want to know how long they have left to loot and if engaging in a fight is worth it if they are not close to the circle and do not want to be left out in the storm.
It is important to note that this map does not take mountains into consideration yet and so players will need to keep this in mind when using this feature.
You can use the map by visiting this link: http://maps.livfor.it/
You can see how to use the map and issues that are being addressed below:
Click anywhere to spawn a new marker. Click on an existing marker to move it. Right click on a marker to delete it.
- Click in the middle of a path to create a new point!
- Displays length between each point
- Right-click markers to remove them
- Optional grid
- Better distance presentation
- Scale down the canvas
- Add an optional grid
- Right click markers to remove them
- Spawn mid-points between points
- Zoom and pan features (IN-PROGRESS)
- Map option (choose from what season you want the map to be displayed from)
- Iframe embed support
- Mobile support.
- Package electron app
- Optimize unnecessary big texture sizes
Terrain height calculation.Not needed since traveling with ramps has the same horizontal speed.
- A lot of bugs in the zoom-and-pan features, but they are currently being worked on!