New challenges are released every week for Fortnite Battle Royale and for Season 6, there have been seven challenges for each week, with three of these challenges available to players who have not purchased the Battle Pass and the remaining four are only available to Battle Pass players. Completing these challenges help players to level up and gain more tiers in the Battle Pass as they will be awarded with Battle Stars and XP.
We’ve now reached the last week of Fortnite for Season 6 and the challenges for this have been released and can be seen below:
Free Pass Challenges
- Build Structures (250)
- Visit a Viking ship, a camel and a crashed Battle Bus (3)
- Search Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (7)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Place Mounted Turrets in different matches (3)
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links (1)
- Complete vehicle timed trials (3)(HARD)
- Stage 1: Shotgun Elimination (1)(HARD)
We will be releasing a cheat sheet as soon as it is available to help you complete these challenges.
- QUIZ: Test your knowledge on Fortnite Cosmetics
- Read more: Fortnite Partners With NVIDIA Geforce and Release an Exclusive Bundle
- Read more: New leak suggests Tilted Towers could be destroyed
For Season 6, Epic have released the Hunting Party Challenges, where players will unlock a different loading screen for completing weekly challenges. These loading screens do tell a story and so they are unlocked in the same order, regardless of the weeks challenges that have been completed. The loading screens also contain a clue to a hidden item, which can be found somewhere in Fortnite. The item alternates between a Battle Star and a Banner from week to week and providing you have completed all previous challenges, you will unlock the tenth and final loading screen for the Hunting Party Challenges.
We will be revealing the location of the hidden item shortly, but remember, you will only be able to see the item once you have unlocked the loading screen.
Seeing as it is the last week for Season 6, there isn’t much time left to complete all the challenges. Have you completed all the challenges so far?