The Week 7 Challenges of Season 7 in Fortnite have been released.
There are seven new challenges released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale with three of these challenges being available for Free Pass players to complete and the remaining four are only available to Battle Pass players.
The challenges for Season 7, Week 7 have been unlocked today and here are the challenges:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Visit all Expedition Outposts (7)
- Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3)
- Pistol eliminations (HARD) (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Land at..
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
- Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
- Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
- Search Chests in Loot Lake or Frosty Flights (7)
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (HARD) (5)
- Deal damage to opponents.. (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300)
- Final Stage: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)
These challenges are fairly easy, but we will be releasing a cheat sheet to help you complete the challenges as quickly as possible.
One of the challenges to complete for this week is to use a Rift or a Rift-to-Go. We have already released a map to show the locations of all known Rifts in Season 7, which you can view here.
The Expedition Outposts are slightly marked on the map, but we have outlined all of the posts here if you want a clearer view.