The Fortnite Season 8, Week 10 challenges have been leaked ahead of time. Here’s what tomorrow’s challenges will be.
Dataminers leaked the Season 8, Week 9 and Week 10 challenges from last week’s v8.50 files along with the Discovery loading screens for both weeks. Epic have confirmed tomorrow’s update will be the v8.5.1 content update, so it’s unlikely the week 10 challenges will be changed before they go live at 3:30 PM BST.
Here’s the Fortnite Season 8, Week 10 challenges below so you know what to expect.
- TIP: Click any of the linked challenges below to view the guide on how to complete the challenge.
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (3)
- Staged challenge: Harvest Wood in a single match (500)
Harvest Stone in a single match (400)
Harvest Metal in a single match (300)
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500)
- Staged challenge: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction
Follow the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction
- Deal damage within 10s of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (2)
Upon completing all of the Week 10 challenges, players will be rewarded with the Week 10 Discovery loading screen which was leaked in the v8.50 update and can be seen below. The loading screen provides the location of a hidden banner.
We’ll be releasing a post for the official Fortnite Season 8, Week 10 challenges as soon as they go live along with guides to help you complete the signpost treasure map challenge. We’ll also be releasing a cheat sheet as soon as it’s available.