The official challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 2 are now live and available to complete.
New challenges are available to complete each week in Fortnite Battle Royale, and new challenges have been released for Fortnite Season 8, Week two. As with every week, there are three free challenges and four Battle Pass challenges available to complete. Here are all of the week 2 challenges:
Season 8, Week 2 Fortnite Challenges
- Gain health from apples and medkits
- Deal damage to descending supply drops
- Eliminations in Salty Springs or Haunted Hills
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search a chest in different named locations in a single match
- Land at the block, dusty divot, polar peak, snobby shores and paradise palms
- Deal damage to opponents with a pirate cannon
- Visit the furthest north, south, east and west points of the island
- WIN: Complete this quiz to be entered in a draw to win 1,000 V-Bucks.
- TIP: Visit the furthest north, south, east and west points of the island locations
- TIP: All Pirate cannon locations
Upon completing four of the seven available challenges, players will be rewarded with 5,000 season XP.
As usual, the majority of these challenges have been seen in previous challenges in some form and are easily to complete. The landing at different named locations, dealing damage to decending supply drops, gaining health from apple and medkits, searching chests in different named locations in a single match, and eliminating players in Salty Spings or Haunted Hills are challenges we’ve seen before and are straightforward.
Two new challenges are available this week, dealing damage to opponents with a pirate cannon and visiting the furthest north, south, east and west points on the island. The dealing damage to opponents with a pirate cannon could be a little tricky as you’ll need to hope you have an enemy near the limited places you can find a cannon. However, as a large number of players will be trying to complete this challenge as soon as possible, you may find yourself surrounded by players if you attempt to drop near a cannon.
Once you’ve completed all of the week 2 challenges, you’ll be rewarded with a Discovery challenge loading screen that’ll provide the location of the hidden banner. We’ll have an article outlining the location of the banner, so be sure to check it out once it’s live.