The challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 have been unlocked and are available to complete.
The Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete. The challenges were leaked ahead of time last week, however, two of the challenges were changed in the v8.10 update this week, which introduced a brand new vehicle, The Baller.
Here are the official Season 8, Week 3 challenges:
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
- Stage 1: Destroy Cacti in the Desert
Stage 2: Search ammo boxes in the Snow
Stage 3: Search chests in a Jungle
- Play different Trap Slot items in a single match (2)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen (1)
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields (7)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle (3)
Once you’ve completed all of the week 3 challenges, you’ll unlock the secret banner as part of the Discovery challenges. This week will provide players with a free Battle Star and if you are struggling to find the location, we have it here.