The Fortnite Season 8, Week 5 challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete.
The challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 5 have been unlocked. As with every week, the weekly challenges for this week consist of three free challenges and four Battle Pass challenges.
The challenges were leaked ahead of time in yesterday’s v8.20 update and remain unchanged. Here are the official week 5 challenges:
FORTNITE SEASON 8, WEEK 5 CHALLENGES
- Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents (200)
- Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (7)
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (1)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (1)
- Staged Challenge – Gain shields from..
- Stage 1: Gain shields from Mushrooms (50)
- Stage 2: Gain shields from Small Shield Potions (100)
- Stage 3: Gain shields from Shield Potions (100)
- Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (1)
- Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (3)
Upon completing four of seven challenges, players will be rewarded with 5,000 Season XP. Complete all of the challenges and you’ll unlock the Discovery Challenge #5 loading screen that will provide the location for a hidden Battle Star.
The loading screen was leaked in yesterday’s update which can be seen below:
You can see the location of the Battle Star here.
We’ll be posting a cheat sheet soon that’ll provide all the locations required to complete this weeks challenges faster.