The Fortnite Season 8, Week 6 challenges have unlocked and gone live. Here are all of the week 6 challenges.
The Season 8, Week 6 challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete. As with every week, there are three free challenges and four Battle Pass challenges. This week introduces a few new challenges that haven’t been seen before. Overall, the week 6 challenges seem to be one of the best weeks in Season 8 thus far.
Here are all of the official week 6 challenges:
FORTNITE SEASON 8, WEEK 6 CHALLENGES
click the highlighted challenges to be directed to a guide to complete the challenge.
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island (5)
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama (1)
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen (1)
- Staged Challenge: Land at …
- Land at Fatal Fields
- Land at Lazy Lagoon
- Land at Shift Shafts
- Land at Frosty Flights
- Land at Sunny Steps
- Use different throwable items in a single match (2)
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow (1)
Once players complete four of the seven available challenges, you’ll be rewarded with 6,000 Season XP. Complete all seven challenges, and players will unlock the Discovery loading screen for week 6, which provides the location of a hidden banner.
Here’s the location of the week 6 discovery challenge banner.