Here is a Cheat Sheet for the Fortnite Season X, Week 6 Boogie Down Mission to help you complete all of the challenges/objectives as quick as possible.
Epic have decided to replace Weekly Challenges with Weekly Missions and for each Mission, players can complete seven normal objectives/challenges and seven prestige objectives/challenges. Completing these will unlock XP, Battle Stars and Cosmetics.
In addition to the Weekly Mission, there is also a Limited Time Mission which is replaced every Thursday. The new Limited Time Mission that has been released today is called The Return. A new objective/challenge is released every day, but once the last one has been released, players have less than 24 hours to complete them all. All of The Return Limited Time Mission Objectives have been leaked by data-miners and can be seen here.
For Fortnite Season X, Week 6, the new Mission that has been released is the Boogie Down Mission. Here are all of the normal challenges/objectives that you will need to complete for this Mission:
- Hit an opponent with a Boogie Bomb (2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants (1)
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and an SMG (1)
- Travel 100m while dancing (100)
- Visit an oversized piano (1)
- Destroy No Dancing Signs (3)
- Dance in a B.R.U.T.E. in different matches (3)
Here are all of the prestige challenges/objectives for this Mission:
- Damage an opponent affected with a Boogie Bomb (2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants in a single match (1)
- Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle, Pistol, and an Explosive Weapon (1)
- Dance with others to raise the disco ball in an icy airplane hangar (1)
- Play the sheet music at an oversized piano (1)
- Dance after opening a supply drop in different matches (3)
- Dance behind the DJ booth at a dance club with the YOND3R outfit (1)
Here is a Cheat Sheet, created by @thesquatingdog, to help you complete all of the objectives/challenges for the Boogie Down Mission. You can click on the challenges above if you need a more detailed guide on how to complete them.
Completing seven objectives/challenges will unlock the Sc3pt3r Pickaxe, which is has the description, “Find the perfect beat.” The Pickaxe is of Rare rarity and you have a closer look at this cosmetic below:
Completing all of the normal and prestige objectives/challenges for the Boogie Down Mission will unlock a new style for the Yond3r Skin called Formal White:
Have you been keeping up with the Missions for Fortnite Season X? Let us know in the comments section below.