Here are the unofficial patch notes for the v11.00 Fortnite update that took place today, as no official notes were released by Epic Games.
The new chapter for Fortnite Battle Royale has just been released and so many changes have been made to the game, including many items and weapons being vaulted, a brand new map, new features and more!
Usually Epic release Patch Notes for every new update to go through all of the changes that have been made and what new features have been added but for today’s major update, there were no Patch Notes that were released by Epic Games, but Reddit user hostadam has posted his own version, which can be seen below.
Weapons + Items
- Stink Bombs
- Heavy Sniper
- Shockwave Grenade
- Slurp Juice
- Junk Rift
- Launch Pad
- Shield Bubble
- Suppressed SMG
- Tactical SMG
- Chug Jug
- Chug Splashes
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Infantry Rifle
- Grenade Launcher
- Flint-Knock Pistol
- Automatic Sniper Rifle
- Boogie Bomb
- Zapper Trap
- Hand Cannon
- Suppressed Pistol
- Vending Machines
- Added Bandage Bazooka
- Epic (purple) item
- Takes two inventory spaces.
- Maximum of 5 shots, recharges a shot every 20 seconds.
- Heals for the same amount as bandages (15 health), but can heal up to 100 health.
- Can be used to heal players or self by shooting at the ground below you.
- Drops a bandage at target location if no player is near.
- Added an upgrade bench which costs materials to upgrade items
- 50/50/50 for common to uncommon
- 150/150/150 for uncommon to rare
- 250/250/250 rare to epic
- 350/350/350 for epic to legendary
- Pump Shotgun (Common, Epic, Legendary variants)
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Compact SMG
- Submachine Gun
- Rocket Launcher
Added Common and Uncommon variants
Damage has been reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/95/100/105/110
Added Epic & Legendary variants
- Can consume Slurp Fish, sit in Slurp Pools and break Slurp Containers to gain shield.
Shotguns now drop from chests.
Materials dropped from the ground have been increased from 30 to 50.
Materials can be used to upgrade weapon rarity!
Added a “Release to Confirm Edit” setting.
Added a 3D audio setting.
Increased bloom value (by degree of angle) on Assault Rifles. *(thanks u/fuazo)*
Added fishing rods with a chance to catch an item!
- You can now hide in different object around the map like dumpsters and haystacks
- Added a new map with the following POIs:
Added swimming effects.
You can now mine enemy structures to gain some materials.
- Added Bots
- Reduced number of Bots as your skill increases
There are now two types of ammo boxes:
Small boxes will drop standard ammo.
Big boxes will drop healing items.
There are now two types of chests
Small chests will drop Common – Rare loot.
Big chests will drop Epic & Legendary only
Boats are the newest vehicle in the game.
They can be driven on land and in water.
You can now pick up and carry knocked friends and foes!
- Ready up whilst spectating your teammates
If you have any more information that you think needs to be added to the Patch Notes or something is wrong, please let us know in the comments section below.