Xbox and PC cross-platform has now been enabled in Fortnite with patch V3.3.0. Xbox players will be able to queue up and play with PC players.
Here’s how to play with PC players:
- Xbox user creates an account at epicgames.com
- Xbox user links epicgames account to their Gamertag
- Xbox user downloads and runs Epic Games Launcher on PC
- Xbox user adds PC user as a friend through the Epic Launcher
- PC user accepts the friend request
- Xbox user launches the game
- PC user joins the Xbox user’s party
If you do decide to do this, you’ll be put into a PC lobby for the match which can be seen in the top right of the lobby before a game begins.