There are many skins and other cosmetics that have been added to the v8.20 Fortnite update and you can view them here.
The v8.20 update has had quite a view changes, with a new Limited Time Mode (LTM), new foraged items being added, the new Poison Dart Trap item added and more. You can read the full patch notes here for all the changes and bug fixes that have been made in the update. As this update requires some downtime, there are many new files that have been added to the game, including skins and other cosmetics, which have been leaked by data-miners and can be seen below. We will have the names and rarities of each cosmetic posted later.
We should be seeing these skins and cosmetics in the Item Shop in the upcoming weeks, with the price varying depending on the type of cosmetic and rarity.
Make sure you haven’t missed anything about the v8.20 update by clicking the links below:
- V8.20 Fortnite Update Patch Notes
- Fortnite Season 8 Discovery Challenge Loading Screens Leaked for Week 5 & 6
- Fortnite Lava Legends Pack Leaked
- All new v8.20 Leaked Fortnite Skins, Pickaxes, Gliders, Emotes & Back Blings
- New Fortnite Wall Cannon Trap and Explosive Bow and Arrow Weapon
- New Leaked Wraps Found in the v8.20 Fortnite Update
- Two New Fortnite Skin Styles Leaked In v8.20 update – Mission Specialist & Moonwalker