Here are all of the challenges that are now available to complete in Fortnite for Week 2 of Chapter 2, Season 2.
The challenges for this season have been presented in a different way from last season as the Challenges tab has been removed and has been replaced with a Challenge Table, which can be found by clicking the Battle Pass tab.
There is also no countdown that is visible for the release of the new challenges, but there should be a new set of challenges released every week, most likely on Thursdays as the week 2 challenges are now available.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 2 Brutus’ Briefing Challenges
There were challenges that were released in the first week of Fortnite called Brutus’ Briefing and more challenges have been released for Week 2, which can be seen below:
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses (1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal damage to players from below (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (3)
Brutus Briefing Ghost or Shadow Style Challenges
- Steal security plans from The Rig, The Yacht, or The Shark and deliver them to SHADOW (1)
- Steal security plans from The Rig, The Yacht, or The Shark and deliver them to GHOST (1)
The challenges are exactly the same, apart from the agency you have to deliver the plans to. Again, you must decide which style you prefer as you can only keep one.