Struggling with the challenges for Fortnite Season 7, Week 7? Here’s a cheat sheet to help you complete the challenge that includes the locations of the Expedition Outposts.
New Fortnite challenges are released every week for the Battle Royale game mode and the challenges for Season 7, Week 7 were just released. As with every week, there are seven new challenges to complete, three free pass challenges and four Battle Pass challenges. Here’s a cheat sheet created by The Squating Dog that’ll help you complete the week 7 challenges quicker:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Visit all Expedition Outposts (7)
- Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3)
- Pistol eliminations (HARD) (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Land at..
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
- Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
- Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
- Search Chests in Loot Lake or Frosty Flights (7)
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (HARD) (5)
- Deal damage to opponents.. (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300)
- Final Stage: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)
As with most weeks, the challenges for week 7 are straightforward and easy to complete. The cheat sheet marks the location of the Rift-To-Go spots on the map as well as all of the Expedition outposts.
Upon completing all of the week 7 challenges, you’ll unlock a loading screen which provides the location of the Snowfall hidden Battle Star. The location of the Battle Star has been marked on the cheat sheet.
Upon completing four of the seven challenges, players will be rewarded with 7,000 Season XP.