Here are all of the new challenges you will need to complete for the Remedy Vs Toxin Mission that has just been released in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Overtime Challenges have been released in Fortnite Battle Royale in the past which once completed awards players with new styles for three Skins that are available through the seasons Battle Pass.
For this season, it seems that there will be separate missions that will be releasing for the Battle Pass Skins instead, starting with Remedy Vs. Toxin. This Skin is unlocked at Tier 40 of this seasons Battle Pass, is of Rare rarity and has the description, “Take your medicine.”
Remedy Vs. Toxin Mission Challenges
Here are all of the objectives you will need to complete for the Remedy Vs. Toxin Mission.
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 40 (40)
- Complete ‘Remedy Vs Toxin’ Mission Objectives (9)
- Visit different food trucks (3)
- Earn Silver Survivor Medals (3)
- SMG Eliminations (3)
- Search chests at Landmarks (7)
- Reach 100 of both Health and Shield in different matches (3)
- Deal damage with a Common, Uncommon, and Rare weapon in a single match (3)
- Deal damage to enemy structures (2,500)
- Visit different bus stops in a single match (3)
- Achieve Weapon Specialist Accolades by dealing damage with weapons (5)
- Be first to catch a fish, first to land from the Battlebus, or first to get an Elimination (1)
How to get the Purple Remedy Vs. Toxin Skin Style Variant
As soon as you have completed nine of the objectives/challenges above, you will unlock the purple Style for the Remedy Vs. Toxin Skin. Here is what the variant looks like:
Completing all of the other challenges/objectives will award you 52,000 XP, which will help you to complete the Battle Pass for this season if you haven’t done so already.