The second week of the Season 9 challenges have just gone live.
Every week, new challenges are added to Fortnite Battle Royale for players to complete. There are three free challenges and the remaining four can only be completed by players that have the Battle Pass.
The challenges for Fortnite Season 9, Week 2 have just gone live and can be seen below:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Launch off of Air Vents in different matches (5)
- Stage Challenge: Land at..
- Land at Snobby Shores (1)
- Land at Fatal Fields (1)
- Land at Sunny Steps (1)
- Land at Dusty Divot (1)
- Land at Happy Hamlet (1)
- Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish trophy (1)
- Search a chest in different named locations in a single match
- Staged challenge: Eliminate an opponent from at least…
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away (1)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away (1)
Once you have completed any four of this weeks challenges, you will be awarded with 5,000 XP and once you have completed six of this weeks challenges, you will awarded a Fortbyte.
We will be releasing the Cheat Sheet as soon as it is available and a guide on how to complete the “Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish trophy” challenge.
The Fortnite x John Wick collaboration is live now, which has a brand new LTM, Wick’s Bounty, and challenges for you to complete. The John Wick skin in now available to purchase in the Item Shop along with a pickaxe, wrap and two new emotes. You can see these here.
Are you keeping up to date with the challenges?