The Week 6 Fortnite Challenges have just been released for Meowscles’ Mischief, Part 2 and can be completed now.
The first part of the Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges were released in Week 5 and the second part of these challenges have just been released in-game and can be completed now.
In total, there are 20 challenges for the Meowscles Agent and once you have completed 18 of these challenges, you will be able to unlock a new style for this Skin. You can choose between the Shadow or Ghost Mission to unlock its style, but remember, you can only pick one style to unlock so choose wisely.
Fortnite Challenges – Week 6
The last 10 challenges for Meowscles’ Mischief are now available to complete and can be seen below:
Click on the challenges below for a detailed guide on how to complete them.
- Search Chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks (10)
- Deal damage to players using Assault Rifles (1,000)
- Search a chest within 10 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (10)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Choppa (200)
- Catch a weapon, a can, and a fish (1)
- Eliminate opponents at the Yacht or Salty Springs (5)
- Destroy dog houses (3)
- Block damage with a Decoy Grenade (100)
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals (1)
- Ride the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline, and use a Secret Passage in a single match (1)
Completing each challenge will award you with 40,000 XP which will help you to progress in this seasons Battle Pass. We have created guides for some challenges that may be a bit more difficult to complete, which you can see by clicking on the challenges above.
As previously mentioned, once you have completed 18 Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges, you will be able to complete a Mission to unlock either the Shadow or Ghost style to unlock its style for the Skin. We have created guides on how to complete the Mission, depending on the style you want to unlock, which have been linked below.