Here are all of the Fortnite challenges for week 3 that will be released on Thursday 2nd July in Battle Royale.
New challenges are released every week in Fortnite and this season, completing the challenges awards players with 35,000 XP. The XP earned from the challenges will help you progress in this seasons Battle Pass and although there isn’t as much XP you can earn from this seasons challenges, you can also earn XP by completing Punch Cards.
In the v13.20 Fortnite update, Epic also added a Secret Mission for players to complete which upon completion rewards you with 25,000 XP. To find out what this mission is and how to complete it, click here.
Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 Challenges
As of writing, the challenges for Week 3 are not currently available, however they have been leaked by dataminers and you can see the challenges that will be released on 2nd July below:
Click any of the highlighted challenges below to view a guide on how to complete them.
- Search Chest or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy Lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60s of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of a Steam Stacks (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)
Strangely, Epic have decided to release 8 challenges this week instead of the normal 7 released the first two weeks of the Season. There doesn’t seem to be a reason as to why they have done this, but at least there is more XP up for grabs!
The challenges for this week are easy and self explanatory so it should not take you much time to complete, but we will be releasing guides where necessary when the challenges have gone live.
We will of course we letting you know as soon as these challenges are live and available to complete in-game, so make sure you turn website notifications on to be alerted.